4Forces Key holding & Alarm Response service brings you peace of mind. Having our fully trained officers attend any alarm activation’s eliminates any danger to yourself or your employees. With over 15 years in the business our experience & professionalism has lead us to being a top choice for businesses throughout the West Midlands. The key holding process is very easy to set up and is one of our most popular services.
What is the key holding service & how does it work?
- We offer a FREE site survey in order to understand your site and provide a quotation
- You will get a bespoke service, tailored to your exact site needs
- 4Forces retain a set of keys for your premises. These are kept in a secure key safe & only issued for alarm activation’s
- Rapid response to any alarm activation – meaning an officer should be on site within 30 minutes
- Our security officer will investigate what’s happened, doing a full sweep of the premises
- The officer will always remain on site until we have fully secured the premises & will leave a full report for you on site
- If there has been a break in on site our control room will immediately contact both the police and yourselves
- 4Forces can also offer a boarding up service if there has been a break in
With prices starting from just £1 a day this service is excellent value for money.
We provide this service throughout Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley, Kidderminster, Telford, Stafford & surrounding areas. Key holding is suitable for all type of business – small to large. It is also very popular for industrial estates, public authorities such as schools, places of worship and also residential properties.